Infinity LPMud: Hints for Wizard QuestsAHA! You thought you would get free hints for quests by coming here, eh? Nooooooot quite. We thought we would make it easier for people to see what quests are installed on Infinity as Wizard quests by listing the hints. By "hints", we mean the text that you see in the Adventurers' Guild when you check to see what quest you have to do next. Sorry to burst your bubble...
Players must complete six quests in addition to amassing one million (1,000,000) experience points and must attain level 19 before they may choose between becoming a Hero and a Wizard. In March of 1997, we revised the rules to allow players to gain credit for
The other quests that players may have gained credit for in the past are:
- The hammer of Thor has been missing for many years. Find it and return it to Thor in the realm of Asgard.
- Seek the Tower of Amon, and fulfill the Prophecy.
- Stop whoever or whatever is enscrolling the knights of High Rock Castle to go on foolish quests.
- Equinox has been imprisoned! You must find him and bring about a change of seasons in Solstice. Begin your quest in the Archives of Grym Castle.
- Find the hermit in town and ask him about the orc slayer.
- No adventurer can call himself adventurer if he hasn't broken into Angmar's treasury!*
- Mutara's Demon Lord quest, ca. 1992
- Lorgalis's Lugroki quest, ca. 1993
- Garion's Riva quest, ca. 1994
- Xipe's quest, ca. 1992
- Rhydia's Shadow Lords quest, ca. 1996
* Angmar's quest is provided since Mutara helped 'QA' the quest years ago. A bit of historical nostalgia, if you will.
PLAYERS || WIZARDS || ADMINISTRATION || FAQ || GUILDS || LORE || HOME